Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Are you new to the miles & points hobby and want to learn more? Or do you enjoy learning the latest tips & tricks for Big Travel with Small Money from your favorite bloggers?
Emily and I will be speaking at the event, and look forward to meeting y’all! Frequent Traveler University is a terrific way to learn the latest deals, award booking tricks, and new ways to travel for free or cheap!
There’s still time to get a ticket! I’ll fill you in on the details!
Come Join Us at Frequent Traveler University Signature Las Vegas!
Tickets to Frequent Traveler University Signature Las Vegas cost $199 and include:
- Welcome cocktail reception including access to the Traverse City Patio with a view of the Downtown Las Vegas Skyline on Friday night
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Special all-access tickets (which include advanced sessions on making the most of your credit card spending) have already sold out. But there will still be sessions on this topic (and many more!) for all attendees.
Emily will be presenting a special, 1st-time-ever talk about travel to Cuba. And I’ll be sharing credit card tips, do’s and don’ts for booking hotel and airline awards, and more!
Frequent Traveler University is 1 of my favorite miles & points events! It’s a great way for beginners and experienced travelers alike to attend educational sessions on award booking, earning elite status, meeting credit card spending requirements, and more!
And it’s fun! Folks often remark that they get as much out of meeting fellow hobbyists and sharing tips & tricks as they do from the sessions!
Here are some of the sessions you can attend:
- Award booking on Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta, oneworld alliance, United Airlines, and more
- How to get started with miles & points
- Introduction to hotel loyalty programs
- Using Expert Flyer to find award seats
- Maximizing family travel with miles & points
- Virtuoso, AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts, and Citi Prestige
- Finding cheap premium fares
- Introduction to mileage running: Costs and benefits
- International upgrade methods and strategies
- Getting the Most Out of Miles + Points Credit Cards
- Tips for international travel
- Advanced booking techniques for paid flights
- Non-traditional awards & miles
- Live award bookings
Don’t be shy! You’ll get to meet me, Emily, and other bloggers including:
- Ben Schlappig (One Mile at a Time)
- René de Lambert (Renés Points)
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
- Jamie Larounis (The Forward Cabin)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Edward Pizzarello (Pizza in Motion)
- Omar Zaman (Travel Summary)
- Summer Hull (Mommy Points)
And on Friday night, there’s an optional charity blackjack tournament featuring travel industry VIPs versus frequent travelers! All proceeds go to the InsideFlyer Kiva Lending Team. Advance registration is $50 and includes $25 in match play coupons that can be used at The D casino.
And the event organizers have arranged terrific prizes, like up to 50,000 Starwood points!
Check out my full review of the event! Hope to see you there!
Tickets cost $199 and include a cocktail reception, lunch on Saturday & Sunday, and sessions on miles & points topics for both beginners and advanced travelers.
These events are a terrific opportunity to learn new travel tips. And meet fellow frequent travelers and hobbyists. You might learn a secret or two!