Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
You have an opportunity to learn advanced airline booking tricks, tips to getting the most from hotel loyalty programs, and more, in a special small setting with 5 expert speakers on March 6, 2015, through March 8, 2015, in San Diego.
Tickets are on sale now. The 1st 2 of these events sold out within 24 hours!
What to Expect at Frequent Traveler University Advanced
You’ll have the chance to learn travel techniques that go beyond the basics.
And you’ll be able to ask your most difficult questions!
Specifically, Frequent Traveler University Advanced will cover:
- Booking award flights on American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, and more
- Using the KVS tool and ExpertFlyer to find award seats
- Getting the most from hotel promotions & loyalty programs
- Lesser known booking tips for paid tickets
- Tips for international travel such as renting cars, getting visas, and using ATMs
You’ll also have the chance to meet the speakers and socialize with your fellow miles and points enthusiasts at Friday night’s 90 minute open bar cocktail reception and at the 3-course lunches on Saturday and Sunday.
The speakers include:
- Ben Schlappig of One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean of FrequentMiler
- Randy Petersen, founder of Milepoint
- Scott Mackenzie of Hack My Trip
- Stephan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina, which is near the San Diego airport. You can take advantage of the group rate of $165 per night through the registration page. This includes a full buffet breakfast at the hotel’s Red Marlin restaurant.
You can buy your ticket here for $249. If your plans change, tickets are nonrefundable but you can transfer it to someone else for a small fee.
Frequent Traveler University Advanced takes place in San Diego’s Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina, March 6, 2015, through March 8, 2015.
There will be 5 speakers giving presentations and answering your most challenging questions about traveling with miles and points. The 1st 2 of these events sold out within 24 hours so you might want to visit the registration page now to buy your ticket.