Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s an excellent opportunity to take your miles & points knowledge to the next level!
And there are a limited number tickets available for $249!
I’ll share the details. And who should consider going!
What’s the Deal?
Tickets are $249. And you can book a room for the group rate of $109 per night (plus taxes and fees) through July 6, 2016, or until they’re sold out.
This is a terrific event for experienced miles and points enthusiasts to learn, network, and meet experts like:
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Shawn Coomer (Miles to Memories)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Jamie Larounis (The Forward Cabin)
Your ticket includes:
- All sessions and social events
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday
- Internet access in the conference rooms
I’ve spoken at past events and had a great time!
Should You Attend?
But Frequent Traveler University Advanced is for folks who already know the basics. And want to learn advanced techniques, network, and attend detailed sessions.
If that’s you, consider buying a ticket!
In past years, they’ve sold out very quickly. If you can snag one, these events are a fun way to spend a weekend learning how to get more Big Travel with Small Money.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced miles and points hobbyists to meet like-minded folks and learn new tips and tricks over a weekend!
Let me know if you bought a ticket!