We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Would you like to learn more about collecting miles & points and meet folks who share your interest in travel?
Frequent Traveler University is the perfect opportunity to do just that!
You can still get tickets to Frequent Traveler University, which will takes place December 5, 2014, to December 7, 2014.
But these events sell out quickly and ~75% of the tickets have already been sold. So don’t wait to get your ticket!
Frequent Traveler University, DC
If you’ve never been to Frequent Traveler University, this is a great time to attend. That’s because this is the biggest FTU yet!
Tickets cost $149 and include:
- All sessions and social events
- Frequent flyer holiday party on Friday night
- Frequent Traveler Expo on Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
All events will be at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City. You can book a room at the group rate of $99 per night.
Who Will Be There?
- Daraius Dubash of Million Mile Secrets (that’s me!)
- 3 speakers from USA Today
- Gary Leff of View From the Wing
- Ben Schlappig of One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean of FrequentMiler
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Scott Mackenzie of Hack My Trip
- Summer Hull of Mommy Points
- Ed Pizzarello of Pizza in Motion
- Randy Petersen, founder of Milepoint
There will also be a couple new speakers:
Get Hyatt Platinum Status With Your Ticket!
Purchasing a ticket, will qualify you for free Hyatt Platinum status through February 2016.
Just email Melinda@ftef.net with your full name and Hyatt Gold Passport number. You will see the status on your account within 4 to 6 weeks.
Hyatt Platinum status benefits include:
- 15% point bonus
- Room upgrades (when available)
- Free internet
- Priority check-in
- Late check-out
- 20% off the daily rate at My Elite Rate (when available)
Tickets to Frequent Traveler University in Washington, DC are still available. But don’t put off buying your ticket much long because 75% of the tickets have already sold!
FTU is a fun way to meet other folks who you can share your travel stories and tips with.
This year there are some new speakers and you will free Hyatt Platinum status with your ticket!