We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s what I consider the most interesting and useful posts in May 2013.
1. Use your miles the way YOU want to use them. And don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
2. 18 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles from the 50,000 point Barclays Lufthansa credit card.
3. Is GoBank better than American Express Bluebird to pay bills?
7. $50 gift card if you stay at Priority Club hotels before September 1, 2013.
8. 10,000 Club Carlson points for staying two or more consecutive nights in Club Carlson hotels.
9. Southwest flights can be booked up to January 5, 2014, so you can get a head start on your Holiday travel.
10. Using our free weekend certificate from the Hilton Reserve card at the Grand Wailea in Maui!