Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Marriott is sending out a handful of targeted promotions that offer some solid perks. There are offers for bonus points, extra elite nights, or double elite night credits.
One promotion will earn you 5 bonus elite night credits for up to 2 stays (12 elite nights total). Which gets you an easy path to Gold status (you get it with 25 nights) if you also happen to have one of these Marriott/Starwood cards which come with 15 elite night credits every calendar year:
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express (this card will no longer be available for applications after February 12th)
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
So with that promotion and a credit card, you could have Marriott Gold status after just 2 stays.
Targeted Marriott Promotions
Check your emails and Marriott accounts because they are sending out a few different targeted promotions that are worth registering for.
Some of the offers are for bonus elite night credits, including:
- Double elite night credits on all stays
- 5 elite night credits after 1 stay and another 5 elite night credits for a 2nd stay
And other promotions are for bonus points:
- Double points on paid stays of 2+ nights
- Various offers for bonus points ranging from a total of 22,500 for 3 stays to 36,000 for 12 stays
Check your inbox to see if you got an email or login to your Marriott account and check your promotions tab to see if you have any offers.
I was hoping to qualify for the 10 elite night credits for 2 stays. But I wasn’t targeted for an offer and neither was my wife. Did you get anything?
Hat tip: The Points Guy