Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Fantastic news! Via Miles to Memories, some folks have been targeted to earn 35,000 Starwood points after completing minimum spending requirements on the AMEX Starwood personal card. That’s the biggest bonus there’s EVER been on this card!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this targeted offer. But we’ll always tell you about better deals.
The information for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Targeted 35,000 Starwood Point Offer
Link: Starwood Promotion Page
If you’re targeted, you can earn 35,000 Starwood points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements on the personal AMEX Starwood card right now!
Check the Starwood promotion page to see if you’re eligible for the deal.
You’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And an additional 10,000 Starwood points after you make another $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account.
The personal AMEX Starwood card also comes with:
- 2 points per $1 you spend at Starwood hotels (includes Aloft, Design Hotels, Element, Four Points, Le Meridien, Sheraton, St Regis, The Luxury Collection, Tribute Portfolio, Westin and W brand hotels) and Marriott hotels
- 1 Starwood point per $1 you spend on everything else
- Unlimited use of Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots (excluding in-flight)
- 2 stay credits or 5 night credits toward Starwood Elite Status
- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms & limitations apply
Note: American Express only allows folks to get the sign-up bonus ONCE per person, per lifetime on ALL their cards.
And don’t forget, the small business version of the AMEX Starwood card is offering a 35,000 Starwood point sign-up bonus, too. And it’s open to anyone who has never earned the bonus!
Is It Worth It?
If you’ve been targeted and have never received the sign-up bonus on this card, now is an excellent time to apply! Because the bonus likely won’t ever be higher than this.
And it’s uncertain if AMEX will continue to issue this card after Starwood’s merger with Marriott.
Plus, Starwood points are very valuable because they’re hard to earn apart from staying at Starwood hotels. And there are lots of great ways to redeem them, including:
- Award stays at amazing hotels all over the world
- Inexpensive hotel stays using the Cash + Points benefit
- Many airline transfer partners like American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, and more
- The 5th night free perk at Starwood Category 3 to 7 hotels
- 5 nights and 2 airline tickets to Disney World
And if you transfer them to partner airlines, you’ll get a 5,000 mile bonus for every 20,000 points you transfer.
We don’t earn a commission for the targeted offer, but we’ll always share the best deals with you!
This is as high as the bonus ever gets. So if you’ve been considering it, it’s a fantastic time to apply!