We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Yesterday, I was excited to be the first big travel blog to share news that you could officially sign-up for the new Chase Sapphire Reserve card!
Sapphire Reserve Application
A big thanks to Million Mile Secrets reader Nathan for sharing a direct link to the Sapphire Reserve Application. All of the perks of the card are now confirmed on the site, including the amazing 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point sign-up bonus after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after opening your account.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this link, but we’re thrilled to tell you about this incredible offer!
Here are details of the other fantastic perks on the new Chase Sapphire Reserve card!
About Chase Sapphire Reserve
Link: Sapphire Reserve Application
When you open the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, you’ll earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. You’ll also get:
- 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining
- 1X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on all other purchases
- $300 annual credit for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- No foreign transaction fees
- Visa Infinite benefits like $25 food and beverage credit at the Luxury Hotel Collection and complimentary car rental elite status with Silvercar
The card has a $450 annual fee, which is NOT waived for the first year. But the annual travel credit and airport lounge access can more than offset the annual fee! Here’s my review of the card.