Reminder: Get a Free Movie Ticket When You Buy 1 Today With Your Visa Signature Card
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Today, when you buy a movie ticket with your Visa Signature credit card, you’ll get the 2nd ticket free (up to $19.50).
You can get this deal on Fandango (when you use this link) every Friday through August 21, 2015.
What’s the Deal?
Here’s how to get your fee movie ticket:
- Visit the Fandango Visa Signature page (if you don’t use this link, you will NOT get the free ticket) on a Friday through August 21, 2015.
- Add 2 movie tickets to your cart for any Friday showing
- At check-out, the lowest priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
- Pay with your Visa Signature card
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday to purchase your tickets. You can buy your movie tickets for a Friday showing on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. This will help you get tickets before shows sell out.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
With more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address you can get a free movie ticket multiple times this summer.
Which Cards Qualify?
Visa Signature cards such as:
You have a Visa Signature card if it says “Signature” the Visa emblem. Or you can enter your credit card number into the Fandango site to see if it’s eligible.
And here’s a list of Visa Signature cards if you want to know which other cards you might have!
Visa Signature Isn’t the Only Way to Save on Movie Tickets
You can save 5% any day of the week by purchasing movie theater gift cards at office supply stores with cards including:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Cash – 5% cash back at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores
Or use a card that earns bonus points at supermarkets to buy movie theater gift cards at your local grocery store:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express – 2X Amex Membership Rewards at US supermarkets. Terms apply.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%). Terms apply.
Visa Signature cardholders can get a free movie ticket to a Friday showing when they buy another ticket with their card using this link. This deal ends August 21, 2015.
Which movie will you save money on tonight?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)