Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Today, when you buy a movie ticket with your Visa Signature credit card, you’ll get the 2nd ticket free (up to $19.50).
You can get this deal on Fandango (when you use this link) every Friday through August 21, 2015.
What’s the Deal?
Here’s how to get your fee movie ticket:
- Visit the Fandango Visa Signature page (if you don’t use this link, you will NOT get the free ticket) on a Friday through August 21, 2015.
- Add 2 movie tickets to your cart for any Friday showing
- At check-out, the lowest priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
- Pay with your Visa Signature card
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday to purchase your tickets. You can buy your movie tickets for a Friday showing on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. This will help you get tickets before shows sell out.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
With more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address you can get a free movie ticket multiple times this summer.
Which Cards Qualify?
Visa Signature cards such as:
You have a Visa Signature card if it says “Signature” the Visa emblem. Or you can enter your credit card number into the Fandango site to see if it’s eligible.
And here’s a list of Visa Signature cards if you want to know which other cards you might have!
Visa Signature Isn’t the Only Way to Save on Movie Tickets
You can save 5% any day of the week by purchasing movie theater gift cards at office supply stores with cards including:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Cash – 5% cash back at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores
Or use a card that earns bonus points at supermarkets to buy movie theater gift cards at your local grocery store:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express – 2X Amex Membership Rewards at US supermarkets. Terms apply.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%). Terms apply.
Visa Signature cardholders can get a free movie ticket to a Friday showing when they buy another ticket with their card using this link. This deal ends August 21, 2015.
Which movie will you save money on tonight?