Reminder: Buy 3+ Movie Tickets Save $10 This Weekend!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you weren’t able to get buy 1 get 1 free movie tickets for Friday, you can still save money on tickets this weekend!Buy 3 or more movie tickets on Fandango and pay using Visa Checkout (you don’t need a Visa card!), to save $10 with promotional code “VCOSAVE10″.
This deal is good through September 6, 2015, for Saturday & Sunday purchases and showings only.
I’ll show you how to get the discount!
How to Save $10 at the Movies This Weekend
To get $10 off at Fandango, add 3+ tickets to your cart and enter promotional code “VCOSAVE10″.
Then click “Tell Me More” next to the Visa Checkout symbol and sign into your account.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets must be purchased on a Saturday or Sunday for a Saturday or Sunday showing through September 6, 2015
- Good only while supplies last
- 1 promotional code per person
- Can’t be combined with other offers
Earn Points or Cash Back!
Pay with a card that earns bonus points or cash back at movie theaters, such as:
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card – 2X Citi ThankYou Points on entertainment including movie theaters
- Citi Prestige – 2X Citi ThankYou Points on entertainment including movie theaters
- Discover it® Miles – 1.5% back on all purchases, matched at the end of your first 12 months
On Saturdays & Sundays through September 6, 2015, you can save $10 on 3+ movie tickets for weekend showings.
Get the discount by entering promotional code “VCOSAVE10” and pay using Visa Checkout.
And don’t forget, you can also get a free movie ticket when you buy 1 with your Visa Signature card on Fridays!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)