Remember to Get Your Free Movie Ticket for Tonight!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Happy Friday! If you have plans to go to the movies tonight, don’t forget you can get 1 movie ticket free when you buy 1 with your Visa Signature card. (Check your card for the word “Signature” under the Visa logo.)
This deal is available every Friday through August 21, 2015.
Find out how to get your free ticket!
How to Get a Free Movie Ticket at Fandango
Each Friday through August 21, 2015, when you buy a movie ticket and pay with your Visa Signature card, you can get the 2nd movie ticket free (up to $19.50)! (You must use the link.)
Here’s how it works:
- Visit Fandango (using this link only)
- Add 2 movie tickets for a Friday showing to your cart
- Pay with your Visa Signature card
- The lowest-priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait for Fridays to buy your Friday ticket! You can purchase your Friday movie tickets on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
Other Important Terms
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
It’s easy to get this deal multiple times if you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address.
Find Out If You Have a Visa Signature Card!
Examples of Visa Signature cards include:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card
Check if you have a Visa Signature card by looking for “Signature” under the Visa emblem on your card.
You can also enter Visa credit card number into the Fandango site to find out if it’s eligible.
Don’t Have One? You Can Still Save!
If you’re going to the movies tonight, but don’t have a Visa Signature card there are still ways you can save.
Buy Fandango, AMC Theaters, or Regal Cinemas gift cards at office supply stores or grocery stores with cards that earn bonus points such as:
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%. Terms apply.
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores. Terms apply.
- Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores
Or you can avoid a run to the store for gift cards and earn 2X Citi ThankYou points on movie theater expenses with the Citi Prestige Card and Citi ThankYou Premier Card.
Tonight, you can get 1 free movie ticket (up to $19.50) when you buy a ticket on Fandango with your Visa Signature card (be sure to use this link).
This deal is good on Fridays through August 21, 2015.
But if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you can also buy your tickets to Friday showings in advance on Wednesday and Thursdays!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)