We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
If you’ve got a Priority Pass membership there is another US restaurant you can use it at and another one that will join the network in a few days!
You can now enjoy Priority Pass benefits at Tampa International Airport, and starting on October 22, 2018, there will be another option in Washington DC (Dulles)!
The Cafe by Mise en Place (Tampa) is located after security in concourse F and is open from 4:30 am until the last flight departs.
With your Priority Pass membership and a valid same-day boarding pass, you’re entitled to $28 worth of food & drinks per person, but the credit won’t cover the tip. Also, you can get the credit for 1 additional guest (in addition to the cardholder), which means you can get up to $56 off your bill ($28 per person X 2 people).
According to One Mile at a Time, starting on October 22, 2018, you’ll also be able to use your Priority Pass at Chef Geoff’s in Dulles airport. The restaurant is open from 6 am to 10 pm daily and is located in Concourse C after security. You can get up to $28 off your bill per person (up to 2 people or $56), but you’ll need a valid same-day boarding pass to be eligible for the credit, which again won’t cover the tip.
Full List of Priority Pass Restaurants In the US
- Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar & Grill
- Bar Symon at Cleveland Airport
- Timberline Steaks & Grille
Greenville / Spartanburg (GSP)
- RJ Rockers Flight Room
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar
- Landry’s Seafood
- The Fan Zone
- Kentucky Ale Taproom
- Barney’s Beanery
- P.F. Chang’s
- Corona Beach House
- Air Margaritaville
New York (JFK)
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse
- Capers Cafe Le Bar
- Capers Market
- San Francisco Giants Clubhouse
- Yankee Pier
St. Louis (STL)
- The Pasta House
- Johnny Rockets at Syracuse Airport
- The Cafe by Mise en Place
- Noble Hops
Washington, DC (DCA)
- American Tap Room
- Bracket Room
Washington DC (Dulles)
- Chef Geoff’s
Cards That Come With Priority Pass Membership
Certain cards include a Priority Pass membership which gives cardholders unlimited access to airport lounges worldwide. And in many cases, you’re allowed 2 free guests or immediate family as well!
Priority Pass Select membership comes with these cards:
- Any version of the AMEX Platinum card (The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum® Card from American Express)
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express (10 free entries per year)
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card (10 free entries per year)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card (4 free entries per year for you and 1 guest)
- Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card
This is our permanent page listing the Priority Pass restaurants in the US. We’ll update it as the list changes.