Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Priority Pass is a network of 1,200+ airport lounges worldwide. Memberships range from $99 to $399, and depending on your membership level, you might have to pay a fee for entry for you and your guests (unless you have the right credit card, of course!).
Visits currently cost $27 per person, but as of September 18, 2018, you’ll have to pay $32 per visit.
No changes to annual membership fees have been announced. But, for example, if you have a “Prestige” level paid membership, the member will still have unlimited free visits, but with the fee increase, you’ll pay $32 for each guest visit.
I’m never excited about increasing prices but don’t forget, you can get an even better Priority Pass Select membership (which includes free guest privileges) just by having certain credit cards. There’s no paid Priority Pass membership that includes free guests!
Cards That Come With Priority Pass Membership
Certain cards include a Priority Pass membership which gives cardholders unlimited access to airport lounges worldwide. And in many cases, you’re allowed 2 free guests or immediate family as well!
Priority Pass Select membership comes with these cards:
- Any version of the AMEX Platinum card (The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express)
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card (10 free entries per year)
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card (10 free entries per year)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- U.S. Bank Altitude™ Reserve Visa Infinite® Card (4 free entries per year for you and 1 guest)