Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Passports With Purpose
Almost all of us reading this have it very lucky. I know I do. We’re able to read the words on the screen because we were lucky to have been taught how to read and had access to libraries and books where we could improve our reading skills.
Millions of people aren’t that lucky. But here’s how you can help and get to have Big Travel with Small Money!
Passports with Purpose is building a library in Zambia. For a $10 tax-deductible donation towards building a library, you can win lots of cool travel prizes (does 110,000 Hyatt points get your attention?)
Snique Away has limited time sales on some great hotels for prices up to 50% off. For example, the current sale includes a Junior Queen Suite at the St. Regis in Vancouver for $120 a night. And past sales have included hotels in Bora Bora and other exotic locales.
Snique Away is definitely a site worth keeping in your travel arsenal for great hotels at low prices. There won’t always be hotels in the city you’re visiting, but it will be worth it when there are!
I’m very, very grateful to Snique Away for donating the $500 travel credit and encourage you to visit their site and to participate in the fundraiser.
How to Enter?
2) Donate $10 (tax deductible) for each prize which you’d like to win
3) The fundraiser ends on December 16, 2011 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time
4) The winner will be contacted by December 23, 2011
5) You can win more than one prize so there’s no harm in buying lots of raffle tickets!
Many of your favorite bloggers, together with 100s of others, are participating in the fund raiser.
- Mommy Points is giving away a $100 Best Western Gift Card
- Points, Miles, and Martinis is giving awaya free 2-night stay at the W Atlanta
- Deals We Like is is giving away a 2-night weekend stay in New York City
- Loyalty Traveler is giving away 110,000 Hyatt points – enough for a LOT of free nights
Bottom Line: For $10 you can win lots of very cool prizes and get a tax deduction for helping young children and adults in Zambia learn how to read and improve their lives.
Thanks again to Snique Away for donating the $500 credit and to Deals We Like for connecting me to Snique Away!
Which prize are you going to buy a ticket for?