Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. Sale on Virgin America Main Cabin Select & First Class (Book By End of Today!)
Virgin America is having a sale on its upper class cabins for travel between March 3, 2015, and April 30, 2015. You must book by February 11, 2015 (today!), at 11:59 pm Central Time.
Here are examples of the 1-way sale fares in Main Cabin Select:
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles – $99
- Portland to San Francisco – $99
- Seattle to San Francisco – $109
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles – $149
- Portland to San Francisco – $149
- Seattle to San Francisco – $165
You can probably find better prices if you don’t mind flying in coach. I prefer to fly coach within the US to save money. And I almost exclusively fly Southwest on domestic flights because Emily flies with me for (almost) FREE.
But it’s worth a look if you like traveling in style. Let me know if you find a fare that works for you!
2. Flights to Maui Starting at $144 Each Way (Book by Tomorrow!)
Traveling Well for Less reports that Hawaiian Airlines is having a sale on flights to Maui. You must book by February 12, 2015, for travel through March 12, 2015.
Sale prices for 1-way flights include:
- Dallas to Maui – $279
- Los Angeles to Maui – $149
- Oakland to Maui – $179
- Sacramento to Maui – $193
- San Francisco to Maui – $149
- San Jose to Maui – $169
If you find a flight that works for you, check out our Maui trip report for ideas on places to eat and fun things to do!
3. 15% Points Back on JetBlue Sale Award Flights (Book By Tomorrow!)
To celebrate 15 years in the air, JetBlue is having a sale on select flights. If you book a sale fare with JetBlue points, you’ll get 15% of your points back.
The points will be returned to your account 4 to 6 weeks after you complete your travel.
Book by February 12, 2015, (tomorrow) the earlier of 11:59 pm Eastern or local time, for travel from February 18, 2015, to March 31, 2015 (Mondays to Thursdays only).
Here are some examples of 1-way sale fares:
- Austin to Orlando for $104 cash or 6,600 points – Get back 990 points
- Fort Lauderdale to Nassau, Bahamas for $84 cash or 4,100 points – Get back 615 points
- Washington, DC to Nassau, Bahamas for $94 cash or 4,900 points – Get back 735 points
Check the full list of sale fares to see if there is a flight you like!
4. 2,000 Bonus Miles With American Airlines Dining Program (New Members Only)
New members can sign-up for the American Airlines dining program and you can earn up to 2,000 bonus miles.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for the dining rewards program by March 31, 2015
- Spend $30 at a participating restaurant, bar, or nightclub within 30 days
- Write a review of your visit within 30 days
You will earn 1,000 American Airlines miles the 1st time you complete these steps. Dine and write a review a 2nd and 3rd time and you’ll receive another 500 miles each.
You can also earn miles with lots of other airlines for dining!
If you book a discounted flight, let me know where you’re headed!