News You Can Use – Marriott Adds Perks, New Promos for Hilton, Wyndham, Club Carlson
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Marriott Adds Late Check-Out
Marriott announced new membership benefits including:
- The Experiences Marketplace
- Elite Concierge Service
- Guaranteed Late Check-Out
The Experiences Marketplace will be available to all Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Rewards members in late May 2016. You’ll be able to use your points for things like Broadway shows, cooking lessons, and even to hang out with your favorite sports team!
The Elite Concierge Service will at first be available ONLY to a select group of Marriott Rewards Elite members but will be expanded. You’ll get a dedicated concierge to help with anything you need during your stay, like on-site restaurant reservations, spa appointments, and special requests.
The Guaranteed Late Check-Out perk will be available to Marriott Rewards and Ritz-Carlton Rewards Gold & Platinum Elite members starting May 16, 2016. You’ll be able to check-out as late as 4:00 pm at participating hotels.
2. $100 in Wyndham Gift Cards, $10 Off Admission to Six FlagsWyndham Rewards members can sign-up now to earn $100 in Wyndham Rewards gift cards after 2 qualifying stays. The $100 in gift cards are issued as 4 gift codes worth $25 each to use on 4 separate stays at Wyndham hotels.
You can only earn 1 set of $100 gift cards (even if you stay more than twice). And they’ll come in an email 1 to 2 weeks after your 2nd qualifying stay.
There are restrictions:
- Register and stay by September 6, 2016 to earn the gift cards
- Use your gift cards by October 31, 2016, and stay by November 1, 2016
- Only one gift card can be used per stay
- Gift cards are NOT transferable
- Only qualified stays are eligible (for example, stays booked through online travel agencies like Orbitz or Expedia don’t count)
- Offer available to US and Canadian residents only
And when you book through Wyndham Rewards, you can save an additional 15% to 25% at participating hotels.Wyndham hotels include:
- Baymont Inn and Suites
- Days Inn
- Hawthorn Suites
- Howard Johnson
- Knights Inn
- Super 8
- Wyndham Garden
- Wyndham Grand
Wyndham Rewards members can also get $10 off a ticket to any Six Flags park in the US. You can’t register for this promotion yet, but it will be valid through September 18, 2016. And you’ll get coupons for discounts inside the park, too!
3. Get Bonus Club Carlson Points on Stays This Summer
You can now register for Club Carlson’s “Stay More Get More” Promotion and earn bonus Club Carlson points when you stay at any Club Carlson hotel through July 31, 2016.
- 5,000 bonus points after
- Another 10,000 points after staying a total of 5 eligible nights
- Another 10,000 points after staying a total of 10 eligible nights
- And an additional 25,000 bonus points after completing a total of 15 or more eligible nights
I recommend registering for promotions like this even if you don’t have plans to stay at a Club Carlson hotel. Because you never know when you’ll get a last-minute travel opportunity!
4. 5X American Airlines Miles on Hilton Stays
Check your email! Some folks with the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard are being targeted to earn 5X American Airlines miles on Hilton stays through May 31, 2016.
You must register via the link in your email by May 25, 2016, and use the card to pay for your stay. You can earn a maximum of 5,000 American Airlines miles through this promotion.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)