News You Can Use – Earn Free Weekend Nights at Sheraton, Save $75 at Hilton, Easy & Free $15 for US Bank Visa Cardholders!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. AMEX Offers for $75 Off 350+ at Hilton Hotels or $30 Off $150+ at Hilton Garden Inn
- Must book and pay for your stay directly with Hilton by September 8, 2015
- Only Hilton Hotels in the US are included
- Enrollment is limited
This promotion ONLY works at Hilton Hotels. So be sure to check before you make a booking!
And there’s another AMEX offer at Hilton Garden Inn.
- Must book and pay for your stay directly with Hilton Garden Inn by July 20, 2015
- Only available at Hilton Garden Inn
- Enrollment is limited
These offers are great deal if you have a stay at Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn coming up.
2. Get 2,000 Bonus Club Carlson Points per Night This Summer
You can earn 2,000 Club Carlson points per night with the “Get Online and Get Going” promotion through September 27, 2015.
This is a great way earn extra points if you’re planning to stay at a Club Carlson hotel! And there’s no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn!
3. Get a $15 Statement Credit When You Register Your US Bank Visa in Visa Checkout
Via Fatwallet, you can enroll your US Bank personal or business Visa cards to get a 1-time $15 statement credit with a new Visa Checkout account.
This includes the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa.
It takes 10 to 12 weeks to get receive the statement credit.
Terms and Conditions
- Must enroll before August 15, 2015
- Limit 1 statement credit per person
- Statement credit will be paid to the 1st US Bank Visa card registered with a new Visa Checkout account
Visa Checkout works at lots of online stores.
And it appears you do NOT have to make a purchase to get the credit. This is an easy $15!
4. Check Your Mail! Targeted $100 Promotion for Chase Freedom Members
Link: Chase Freedom
Some folks are finding a targeted offer from Chase in their mailbox. When you spend $500 per month from July to December on your Chase Freedom card, you’ll earn an extra $100.
Others have reported getting similar offers, but for different amounts of spending. And with varying bonus amounts.
This is a great deal! Especially if you plan on taking advantage of the upcoming 5% bonus categories for the rest of the year.
5. Get a Free Night at Sheraton When You Stay 5 Nights
Via Frequent Flyer Italia, you can get up to 3 free weekend nights (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) at Sheraton hotels.
Terms and Conditions
- Must register by September 15, 2015
- Must stay before September 30, 2015
- Stays do NOT have to be consecutive
- There are NO blackout dates and ALL Sheraton hotels are included
- Must redeem free weekend night awards by December 13, 2015
This is a generous promotion and can be a great deal, especially if you stay at cheaper Sheraton hotels and use the free weekend nights at expensive Sheraton hotels!
Let me know if you take advantage of any of these deals!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)