Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Save on United Airlines Partner Business Class Awards to Europe and Asia
Update: Discounted pricing will end February 28, 2015.
You can now book discounted United Airlines partner Business Class awards to Europe and Asia through December 31, 2015.
Here’s a look at how much you can save on 1-way partner Business Class awards:
- Between the US and Europe for 57,500 United Airlines miles (usually 70,000 miles)
- Between the US and North, Central, or South Asia 70,000 United Airlines miles (usually 80,000 miles)
- Between Europe and the Middle East 35,000 United Airlines miles (usually 45,000 miles)
You must book on the United Airlines site to get the discount.
This is only 1 example of how you can save! Let us know in the comments what deals you’re able to find!
2. Save up to 50% on Certain AirFrance or KLM Award Flights
Each month, AirFrance and KLM have discounted awards, called “Promo Awards,“ which can save you up to 50%!
When you book by February 28, 2015, you can get 25% off coach award tickets between certain cities within Europe.
Even better, you can save as much as 50% on award flights to Europe.
Discounts are on 1-way tickets to the following destinations:
- Boston, Washington, DC, Chicago, or Vancouver, to Europe in coach for 18,750 miles – 25% off (Travel April 1, 2015, to May 31, 2015)
- Dallas to Europe in coach for 12,500 miles – 50% off (Travel May 8, 2015, to May 31, 2015)
If you don’t have Flying Blue miles, you can transfer American Express Membership Rewards, Starwood, or Citi ThankYou points.
3. $30 Off Your 1st Uber Ride for a Limited Time!
You can now save $30 on your 1st ride when you use my referral link!
Because Uber is considered travel, you get 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you use your Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Or you can get 2.2% back when you use your Barclay Arrival Plus card ($25 minimum travel redemption).
4. Get up to 30,000 Bonus Miles and a 10% Discount When You Buy US Airways & American Airlines Miles
You get bonus miles based on how many miles you buy:
- 20,000 to 39,000 miles gets 7,000 bonus miles
- 40,000 to 59,000 miles gets 15,000 bonus miles
- 60,000 to 74,000 miles gets 23,000 bonus miles
- 75,000 to 100,000 miles gets 30,000 bonus miles
When you combine these 2 offers, you buy miles for as little as 2.07 cents per mile. We have seen better deals in the past. But this is still a good deal for folks who need a few more miles to book an award flight.
However, buying US Airways or American Airlines miles does NOT count as a travel purchase because it’s processed through Points.com.
So you will NOT get extra points using your Chase Sapphire Preferred, US Airways, Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard®, Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express or Barclay Arrival Plus card.
But as always, you get 2X Arrival points on all purchases using your Barclay Arrival Plus.
Check out One Mile at a Time’s post for tips to get the most out of this deal.
5. Half-Priced Broadway Tickets (Only a Few Days Left!)
Are you currently visiting New York City or live nearby?
Through February 5, 2015 (this Thursday!), you can get 2 for 1 tickets to top Broadway shows such as:
Although the promotion is called 2 for 1, you actually get 50% off each ticket and there’s a minimum purchase of 2 tickets.
Use promotion code, “BWAYWK” to get the discount.
And you can get upgraded seats for $20 per ticket using promotion code, “BWAYUP”.
If you’ll be sitting in discounted seat on an award flight or a discounted seat at a Broadway show, let me know!