Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. A Few Fast Marriott Points
You can earn points for interacting with Marriott on social media. And you’ll earn a quick 25 points by linking your Twitter and Instagram. It only takes a few clicks.
I wish earning these points would extend the life of your other Marriott points, but they don’t. 🙁
Still, it’s easy and free!
Note: If your earning preference is set to miles, you aren’t eligible for the promotion.
You can also earn 25 Marriott points for each social media activity you complete, for up 125 Marriott points per day. Check out the FAQ page for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- If your earning preference is set to miles, you are NOT eligible for the promotion.
- Ritz-Carlton members are also NOT eligible
2. Unlimited Flights Around Brazil!
Conde Nast Traveler reports, you can get unlimited flights around Brazil for 10 days or 21 days on Azul Brazilian Airlines.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy a round-trip ticket from the US to Brazil on Azul Airlines. Flights are available from Fort Lauderdale and Orlando, and connections from other US cities on United Airlines codeshare flights
- Then you’re eligible to buy a unlimited pass for inter-Brazil flights! A 10-day pass costs $299, and a 21-day pass costs $399.
- You can purchase Azul’s Brazil Air Pass through November 30, 2015, for travel until December 15, 2015, by calling Azul at 844-499-2985.
- And call Azul at 844-499-2985 when you’re ready to book your flights around Brazil
Note: Baggage fees, restrictions, and blackout dates apply. You’ll get 2 bag free per person.
This could be a great deal for folks who are interested in getting off the beaten path in Brazil and have the time to explore the country.
Remember, to enter Brazil, you’ll need to purchase a visa BEFORE you leave.
3. 20% to 50% Off IHG Hotels
If you’ve been able to get in on the cheap fares to European cities like Barcelona, Dublin, and London and still need a place to stay, Head for Points writes that you can save 20% to 30% at select IHG hotels in Europe.
This deal is open to MasterCard holders and good for reservations made by March 31, 2016, for stays through December 31, 2016. You must book at least 21 days in advance.
- 30% off at participating Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Staybridge Suites hotels on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night stays
- 20% off and free breakfast for up to 2 people at participating InterContinental hotels on Friday and Saturday night stays
The discounts are based on the “Best Flexible Rate.” So you’re NOT saving a full 30% off the best available rate. But you can still find some good deals!
And via Running with Miles, you can save 50% on award stays at select IHG hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America. To get this deal, book by September 9, 2015, for stays through October 31, 2015.
This is a fantastic deal for folks who don’t mind traveling to the Caribbean during hurricane season.
4. Save 20% to 25% at Hyatt Hotels
IHG isn’t the only hotel chain where you can save. Hyatt has 20% to 25% off on select hotels in the US, Caribbean, and Mexico, when you book by September 28, 2015, for stays from September 1, 2015, to November 12, 2015.
Use promotional code “AHSALE” to get the discount.
You can find the full list of included hotels on the sale page.
Terms & Conditions
- Book at least 7 days in advance
- Can NOT be combined with other offers
- Your stay is non-refundable and payment must be made when you book the “seasonal sale rate”
Let me know if you take part in any of these deals, especially if you’ll be buzzing around Brazil!
And remember, Saturday is the Million Mile Secrets giveaway. Emily and I will be giving 2 lucky readers something you’ll definitely want to pack on your next trip!