News You Can Use – Double Cash Back Extended, 2,000 Club Carlson Points per Night, Hyatt Diamond Challenge Ending, Up to 25% Off IHG Canada!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers. This page includes information about the Discover it® Cash Back that is not currently available on Million Mile Secrets and may be out of date.
1. Discover it Double Cash Back Extended
If you haven’t signed-up for the Discover it® Cash Back yet, you still have time to get this card and earn double cash back at the end of your 1st 12 billing cycles.
This offer has now been extended through September 30, 2015.
You can get $50 after your 1st purchase within the 1st 3 months with the Discover it Cash Back. Plus, perks like:
- 5% cash back (on up to $1,500 in spending) on certain categories each quarter
- Free FICO score
- NO foreign transaction fees
- NO annual fee
2. 2,000 Club Carlson Bonus Points per NightWhen you book your stay at participating Club Carlson hotels online, you’ll earn 2,000 Club Carlson bonus points per night!
Points + Cash bookings are NOT eligible.
This deal is good for stays completed by September 27, 2015. And there’s NO limit to how many bonus points you can earn.
Plus, you may be able to stack this deal with the Club Carlson Mega Points promotion where you’ll earn 10,000 Club Carlson points per night at certain Radisson hotels.
Folks with the US Bank Club Carlson card will also earn 20X Club Carlson points per $1 spent (10X points for paying with your card + 10X points for your stay) on their stay.
3. Hyatt Diamond Challenge Ending Soon!
With the Hyatt Diamond Challenge you can earn Hyatt Diamond status through February 2017, by staying 12 nights within 60 days. Points + Cash stays count towards your 12 nights and it’s easy to earn lots of Hyatt points.
This makes it much easier to earn Hyatt’s top status, because otherwise you’d have to complete 25 stays or 50 nights!Hyatt Diamond perks include:
- 30% bonus on points earned for stays
- Best room available on arrival (excluding suites)
- Free premium internet
- Lounge access with free breakfast and evening appetizers (free full breakfast at Hyatt hotels without lounges)
- 4 suite upgrades (up to 7 consecutive nights each) per year
- Late check-out at 4:00 pm upon request
- 2 one-time use United Airlines lounge club passes each year
To sign-up call Hyatt at 800-228-3360.
But One Mile at a Time reports, you now only have until July 31, 2015, to sign-up for the Hyatt Diamond Challenge.
However, according to Hyatt this deal may return again soon! So don’t panic if you miss out on the current offer.
4. Save 15% to 25% at IHG Hotels in CanadaStay 3 or more consecutive nights at participating IHG hotels in Canada and you can save 15% to 25%. Use promotional code “ID3NC” and stay through December 30, 2015. IHG hotels include Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel Indigo, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, and Staybridge Suites brand hotels.
Terms & Conditions
- Must book at least 6 days in advance
- Blackout dates may apply
If you use the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card to pay for your stay you’ll earn an extra 5X IHG points per $1 spent.
Remember, you can also book hotels from the latest PointBreaks list for just 5,000 points per night through October 31, 2015. And be sure to check out my list of 5 fun places to get Big Travel in Canada this summer!
I’m excited for Saturday’s giveaway! Two lucky readers will enough points for a free night at 1 of my favorite hotel chains!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)