News You Can Use – Big Travel With New Wyndham Card This Summer?, Frontier $19 Fares (Today Only), & More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. New Wyndham Credit Card Bonuses Could Be Coming This Summer
Last week, I told you about some big changes Wyndham has made to their rewards program. Starting May 11, 2015, you can book ANY Wyndham hotel for 15,000 points.
With the current Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards bonus you’ll be able to get 2 free nights at expensive hotels in places you may not expect like France, Hawaii, and New York City.
So I’m looking forward to seeing what a new card offer might entail. Stay tuned!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we always tell you about the best deals!
2. Frontier Airlines 1-Way Fares as Low as $19 (Today Only!)
Frontier Airlines is having another sale with 1-way flights starting at just $19. This sale is only for certain cities like Atlanta, Denver, and Washington, DC.
Book April 7, 2015, (today) by 11:59 pm Eastern Time to get these prices. Travel dates are for April and May, but vary by destination. So be sure to check the terms for more details! If you find a deal that interests you, you can book today and cancel within 24 hours without penalty.
Keep in mind, Frontier Airlines charges lots fees for everything from carry-on bags to checked bags and seats. So this may only be a good deal is you can pack light! But do the math to see what works for you!
3. Best Western Double-Dip DealRunning with Miles reports you can combine Best Western’s Spring Sale with an AMEX Offer for big savings!
When you complete 2 separate stays at Best Western hotels through May 25, 2015, you’ll earn a $50 Best Western gift card (the card expires September 7, 2015).
Other important terms include:
- Only 1 gift card per person
- You’ll receive your gift card 2 to 3 weeks after you complete your 2nd stay
- There’s a long list of participating countries (including the US), check the full list to see if your stay will qualify
You can combine this deal with the AMEX Offer for a $20 statement credit when you spend $100 or more at Best Western through May 18, 2015.
To register, tweet @AMEXOffers with your connected account using “#AMEXBW”. It’s better to sign-up now because enrollment is limited. Or see if this Best Western offer is in your AMEX account online.
This AMEX offer is good for Best Western hotels in the US including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
And you should be able to register for this AMEX Offer on more than 1 AMEX card.
So if you spend $100 on each of the 2 stays at Best Western you can get:
- $50 Best Western gift card
- $20 statement credit on 1 AMEX card for your 1st say
- $20 statement credit on a 2nd AMEX card for your next stay
You’ll spend $200 and get $90 back. That’s a great deal!
4. Save on Travel With TopCashBack!TopCashBack can save you money on travel with deals like:
- Accor Hotels – 8% cash back
- British Airways – up to $27 cash back
- CheapOair – up to $25 cash back
- Hotels.com – 7% cash back
- IHG hotels – 7% cash back
- Orbitz – 7% cash back
- Zipcar – up to $30 cash back
The terms are different for each deal, so be sure to read the fine print!
Remember to use a card that earns bonus points:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 2 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 you spend on travel
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express – 3 points per $1 you spend on airfare purchased directly from airlines, although I’ve found you almost always get the points even if you book through a 3rd party site like Orbitz!
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard – get 2.1% back when you redeem miles for $100+ travel purchases, including airfare
5. $10 Gift Card From Ebates (New Members Only!)Maximizing Money writes, you can get a $10 gift card when you sign-up for Ebates and spend $25.
Or if you prefer cash, you can select to receive $5 in cash back from Ebates instead.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)