Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Save $50 on Your 1st Booking With Airbnb!
You used to save $25 on your 1st stay with Airbnb. But now you can save $50 with my referral link! So this is an excellent time to try a stay at cool places like St. Pancras Clocktower Guest Suite in London!
This is a fantastic deal! Where do you plan to stay with this $50 credit?
Note: I’m not sure how long this credit will last!
2. 1,000 Free Club Carlson Points!
So follow these steps:
- Click on the registration page
- Follow Club Carlson on Twitter
- Click “Connect Using Twitter” and authorize the app
- The registration page should then refresh with a form for you to complete with your Club Carlson number & email address
- If you don’t get the form – unfollow Club Carlson on Twitter, uninstall the app, and try again!
Other Important Terms & Conditions
- You must be a Club Carlson member and have an active Twitter account for at least 30 days
- 1 bonus per member
- You should receive your bonus points within 4 to 6 weeks
Remember, there are a few other great ways to earn lots of Club Carlson points right now! Plus, if you have the US Bank Club Carlson card, you get your last night free on award stays of 2 consecutive nights or more!
3. Earn Another 1,000 Club Carlson Points!
The Club Carlson promotions just keep on coming!
You can earn 1,000 Club Carlson bonus points per night when you stay at new Club Carlson hotels in North, Central, and South America. Just book the rate “Promotion Period” and use promotional code “NOWOPEN”. This deal should stack with all the other current Club Carlson promotions.
4. $10 Off 2 $50 Gift Cards at OfficeMax & Office Depot
Via Frequent Miler, you can save $10 when you buy 2 $50 Visa gift cards in-store at OfficeMax or Office Depot. This deal ends March 7, 2015, (tomorrow!) and is limited to 2 per person or household.
Visa gift cards usually charge a ~$5 activation fee, so this $10 off promotion is an excellent way to meet the minimum spending requirements on your credit card or earn some extra points!
You can earn 5X points or 5% cash back on your purchase with the following cards:
- AMEX SimplyCash
- Chase Ink Bold (no longer available)
- Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Chase Ink Plus
The cards sold at OfficeMax can be loaded onto your AMEX Serve or Bluebird account at Walmart! Some folks are reporting that this deal isn’t advertised at their local store. but with a little persistence they were able to get the cashier to find the code in the back room!
5. 2.25% Cash Back on AMEX Business Gift Cards (Today Only!)
Frequent Miler also writes you can save 2.25% on AMEX Business gift cards with TopCashBack. But this deal is for today only!
This may be another useful way to meet the minimum spending on credit cards. Remember, NOT to use a Citi card, because they often charge cash advance fees on gift cards purchased from American Express.
However, cards from the following banks should work:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- US Bank
That said, some banks like Discover and US Bank will decline the charge if it exceeds your cash advance limit. That’s because the authorization is marked as a cash advance, but it will NOT post as a cash advance. But if your cash advance limit is set to $1, you’ll need to raise it for your transaction to go through.