News You Can Use – ~$285 Round-Trip to Stockholm, ~$521 Round-Trip to China, and More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. ~$285 Round-Trip New York to StockholmNorwegian Air Low Fare Calendar. I found many flights on sale between January 18, 2016, and February 10, 2016, for ~270 euros (~$285).
This is a great deal! But Norwegian Air charges lots of fees! And you will NOT earn any miles that you can redeem on major airlines. 🙁
You can earn bonus points if you use cards like the:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express (3X American Express Membership Rewards points on tickets booked directly with airlines)
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard (2.1% back on travel purchases of $25+)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel)
2. ~$521 to ~$550 Round-Trip San Francisco to ChinaSecret Flying reports you can fly from San Francisco to Hong Kong, China, and return from Shanghai, China, for ~$550 round-trip on United Airlines.
But when I searched, I found an even cheaper fare on Air Canada! You’ll pay ~$521 round-trip.
You can find this fare on Priceline. Travel dates are available through May 2015.
3. ~$566 Round-Trip Los Angeles to Lima, Peru
Here’s another great fare from The Flight Deal. You can fly from Los Angeles to Lima, Peru, round-trip in coach on Delta for only $566.
Book at least 21 days in advance for travel in April and May, or September to January, 2016.
I was able to find this fare on Priceline.
4. 2-for-1 Tea at Starbucks
This offer is only valid from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm which is perfect for an afternoon break.
Let me know if you book a cheap flight to Sweden, China, or Peru!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)