Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
I have the scoop on Hyatt’s latest promotions!
You’ll get double points when you register by November 30, 2017, and stay by December 31, 2017. And you can get several discounts at Hyatt’s new spa and fitness brand, Exhale, through February 28, 2018. Like 20% off spa therapies, $10 off fitness classes, and more!
I’ll tell you what you need to know about these deals.
1. Double Points
Link: Double Points Promotion
For stays completed by December 31, 2017, you’ll earn double Hyatt points! But you’ll need to register by November 30, 2017.
Here are the details:
- You must book through the Hyatt website or Hyatt mobile app
- Bonus points will post within 3 weeks of completing your stay
- Only base points are doubled
- Mlife hotels are eligible for this promotion (when you book through Hyatt)
2. Exhale Offers
Link: Exhale Week of Wellbeing
Exhale is a chain of boutique spas recently acquired by Hyat (similar to Miraval but these aren’t hotels). Exhale offers things like fitness classes, spas, treatments, etc. It’s not actually participating in the World of Hyatt program yet, and Hyatt is running 2 promotions to introduce Hyatt members to the brand. Participating locations for these promotions are in Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Miami, and New York.
Through February 28, 2018, you can purchase a Week of Wellbeing, which comes with:
- Unlimited Barre, Cardio, HIIT and Yoga classes
- 20% off spa therapies (spa discount not valid in New York)
- 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases
- Cost is $40 for New York location, and $30 everywhere else
You can also receive $10 off fitness classes, as well as $25 off spa treatments:
- You must reference codes “WOHEmail10” and/or “WOHEmail25” when you book, as well as at check-in
- Discount valid for 60 or 90 minute spa therapy
- Spa discount does NOT apply to New York City location
- Spa discount NOT valid for nail treatments, waxing, or gratuity
Are These Good Deals?
Exhale classes can be very expensive. And there aren’t a ton of locations. So I’m willing to guess most folks will make better use of the Double Hyatt Points promotion.
Even if you don’t think you’ll stay at Hyatt, you should still register for this promotion. It only takes a minute, and you never know if it will come in handy! But as always, take a look at other current hotel promotions, to make sure there isn’t a deal that better fits your goals!
Want More Hyatt Points?
I love to transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Hyatt for free hotel stays.
Remember, you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Hyatt to top-off your account for an award stay if you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Sapphire Preferred, Ink Business Preferred, or (no longer offered) Ink Bold card or Ink Plus card.
You can earn double points at Hyatt when you register by November 30, 2017, and stay by December 31, 2017. And you can earn lots of discounts at Hyatt’s new brand, Exhale, through February 28, 2017.
I don’t think the Exhale promotions will serve a lot of Million Mile Secrets readers, but I like the variety! This could be a sign that Hyatt will continue to develop unique promotions for their loyalty members (especially under former Starwood executives Mark Vondrasek and Amy Weinberg).
Let me know if these deals are helpful!