We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’ve been waiting to apply for the increased 35,000 Starwood point offer on the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express, time is running out!
To earn the best-ever bonus, you must apply by March 28, 2018.
I’ll remind you of the details of this fantastic offer!
Final Call for the Limited-Time AMEX Starwood Business Card Offer
Usually, the bonus on the AMEX Starwood small business card is 25,000 Starwood points. So the increased 35,000-point offer is an unusually great deal. Especially because you can get a LOT of value from Starwood points!
You’ll also get:
- 2 Starwood points per $1 spent at participating Starwood hotels & Marriott hotels
- 1 Starwood point per $1 spent on everything else
- Unlimited use of Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots (excluding in-flight). Enrollment required.
- Access to Sheraton Club lounges (free breakfast and hors d’oeuvres) for cardholder and 1 guest staying in the same room (3rd-party bookings are excluded)
- 2 stay credits or 5 night credits toward Starwood Elite Status
- Earn Starwood Gold Status after spending $30,000+ in eligible purchases on your card within a calendar year
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms and limitations apply
The $95 annual fee is WAIVED the first year.
Note: You’re only eligible to earn an AMEX bonus once per card per lifetime. But keep in mind, if you only have had the AMEX Starwood personal card, you can still earn the bonus on the small business version, or vice versa. Because the personal and small business versions of the card are considered different card products.
Great Ways to Use Starwood Points
Starwood points are valuable because, aside from staying at Starwood hotels, they’re hard to earn.
There are also LOTS of great ways to use them, like for inexpensive hotel stays using the Cash + Points perk, or transferring them to airline partners like American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, British Airways, and more, for Big Travel.
With the Marriott-Starwood merger, you can also instantly convert Starwood points to Marriott points at a 1:3 ratio. Which gives you even MORE ways to use the welcome bonus!
For more inspiration on how to use the Starwood points you earn, check out these posts:
- 5 Best US Beaches to Enjoy With Limited-Time AMEX Starwood Bonus
- 5 Fantastic US Marriott Hotels to Book Using Starwood Points
- 7 Best US Starwood Hotels to Book With Points
- 5 Top Hotels in Europe to Book With Starwood Points
- 5 Top Hotels in Caribbean & Mexico to Book With Starwood Points
- Readers Love These Starwood Hotels and You Might Too!
- 7 Fun Travel Goals Once You Have the Starwood Card
- Get a Disney World Vacation With Starwood Points!
- 11 Consecutive Nights in Fun Places With 1 Starwood Card Bonus!
- 7 Week-Long Vacations You Can Take With Starwood’s 35,000-Point Bonus
- Best Use of 90,000 Starwood Points: Companion Pass, Airline Transfers, or Free Hotel Nights?
- Vacation Longer! 7 Top Hotels Using Starwood’s “Cash & Points”
With the best-ever offer on the AMEX Starwood small business card, you can earn 35,000 Starwood points after meeting minimum spending requirements. But you must apply by tomorrow, March 28, 2018, to take advantage of this great limited-time deal!
With the increased bonus, you can easily get $1,000 (or more) worth of travel! And because of the Marriott – Starwood merger, I’m not sure how long this card will be around. So if you’ve been thinking about applying, now is the time to do it!
How would you use the 35,000-point welcome bonus?