Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
If you’ve got an American Express credit card check your account to see if you’ve been targeted for any of a number of hotel deals. I’ve got a bunch offers for Hilton on my accounts and a few other hotel chains as well.
AMEX Offers are always handy to have access to because they stack easily with other deals, discounts, and promotions. If you want to stay on top of other money-saving travel offers, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
AMEX Offers for Hotels (Hilton, IHG, Marriott)
If you have any American Express credit card, you can take advantage of AMEX Offers. You just need to login to your Amex account to add the discounts to your card and then make a qualifying purchase. For more details on how these deals work, check out our guide to everything you need to know about AMEX Offers.
All AMEX Offers are targeted and if you have more than one Amex card you can get different deals for each separate card. Just remember that you can no longer add the same deal to more than one card.
Here are some hotel offers I was targeted for:
- Hilton brand hotels in Hawaii – Spend $1,000+ get $200 back, expires June 30, 2019
- Hilton brand hotels in Mexico – Spend $500+ get $100 back, expires May 31, 2019
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad – Spend $500+ get $100 back, expires June 30, 2019
- DoubleTree – Spend $225+ get $45 back, expires May 31, 2019
- Homewood Suites & Home2 Suites – Spend $250 get $50 back, expires May 31, 2019
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts – Spend $250 get $50 back, expires May 30, 2019
- Hilton Garden Inn – Spend $175 get $30 back, expire June 30, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy – Spend $200+ get $40 back, expires June 3, 2019
- Kimpton (IHG) – Spend $300+ get $60 back, expires May 1, 2019
If you’re targeted for any of these offers or similar deals be sure to read the fine print. You’ll need to book direct with the hotel to get the rebate and there are certain rates that don’t qualify.
Some of these deals are targeted to specific brands (Kimpton, DoubleTree, etc.) and others are valid for any hotel in a certain chain or a specific geographic region. I looked through the terms for all of these offers and with the exception of the Hilton brands in Mexico deal, they all are only valid for hotels in the US or US territories.
What deals you were you targeted for?
To learn more ways to save and maximize your credit card rewards subscribe to our newsletter: