Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Need to rent a car soon? Through June 30, 2016, register with Hertz to earn double and triple bonus points on your upcoming rentals. And, you’ll get 25 bonus points just for registering!
You can use Hertz points to save money on future rentals. I’ll explain the details!
What’s the Deal?
When you register for the Hertz promotion and rent a car through June 30, 2016, you’ll earn:
- 25 Hertz points for registering
- 2X Hertz points on your first rental
- 3X Hertz points on remaining car rentals
- 200 bonus points each time you purchase SiriusXM, Hertz NeverLost, or the Fuel Purchase Option
To sign-up, you’ll need to be a Hertz Gold member (free to join!). If you’re not a member yet, you’ll have to wait 48 hours after you sign-up to register for the promotion.
Your must rent a car in one of these countries:
- The US (including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands)
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Hertz points expire if you have not had any rental activity in 24 months. Registering for this promotion is NOT considered activity in your account.