We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Looking for more United Airlines miles without applying for a new credit card?
Via Reddit, some folks have been targeted to earn 40,000 (or more!) United Airlines miles for spending $2,000+ on tickets purchased and flown by November 30, 2016.
Here are the details. And how to check if you’re targeted.
Earn United Airlines Bonus Miles for Spending Money on Flights
Check your email or enter your United Airlines frequent flyer number here, to see if you’re targeted to get bonus United Airlines miles after spending a certain amount on flights.
Register by November 15, 2016, through the link above. And purchase your tickets and travel by November 30, 2016, to be eligible for the bonus miles.
Fares purchased before you register aren’t eligible.
Million Mile Secrets team member Jas was targeted to earn 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending a total of $2,000 on United Airlines fares. Or 8,000 bonus miles after spending just $500.
There are terms and conditions. And other folks have reported getting different offers.
If you’ve been targeted, I’d register even if you don’t have travel plans. You never know when you might have a last-minute trip! And it’s a great way to earn more miles without a credit pull.
How Can You Use United Airlines Miles?
Here are examples of how to use your United Airlines miles for award flights in coach:
- 10,000 United Airlines miles for a one-way flight under 700 miles within the US (excluding Hawaii) or Canada
- 6,000 United Airlines miles (plus ~$6 in taxes) for a one-way flight within Hawaii on partner Hawaiian Airlines
- 12,500 United Airlines miles for a one-way flight within the US (excluding Hawaii & Alaska) or Canada
- 22,500 United Airlines miles for a one-way flight from mainland US, Alaska, and Canada, to Hawaii
- 30,000 United Airlines miles for a one-way flight from the US to Europe
Looking for More United Airlines Miles?
Or you could consider the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
Those of y’all who were targeted, what offer did you get?!