Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
The long wait is over – Southwest has begun selling flights to Hawaii! And these are the lowest prices I’ve ever seen to this ever-popular destination.
At the moment, you can purchase your tickets for flights taking off as early as March 17, 2019! And non-stop flights from the West Coast are as low as $49 one-way, or less than 2,000 Southwest points.
They’re flying from Oakland and San Jose right now, but they’ll hopefully be adding more routes soon. To be notified when they do, subscribe to our newsletter.
Purchase Southwest Flights to Hawaii Right Now!
Right now you can only purchase non-stop flights for these routes:
- Oakland to Kahului (OGG) for flights starting April 7, 2019
- Oakland to Honolulu for flights starting March 17, 2019
- San Jose to Kahului (OGG) for flights starting May 26, 2019
- San Jose to Honolulu for flights starting May 5, 2019
Southwest also has inter-island flights for sale from Honolulu to:
- Kona (KOA) for flights starting May 12, 2019
- Kahului (OGG) for flights starting April 28, 2019
Southwest will be adding flights from Sacramento and San Diego to Hawaii. And they also have plans to fly to Lihue (LIH).
If you’re fresh out of Southwest points, remember you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points or Marriott points to Southwest. But some of these flights are so cheap, it can even make sense to pay cash because you’ll get a flight and earn Southwest points at the same time.
To book these deals, head on over the Southwest website.
And don’t forget, you can stock-up on Southwest points with these cards:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card – Best benefits
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card – biggest intro bonus
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card – lowest annual fee
Hat tip: One Mile At A Time