Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
The best-ever 35,000 Starwood point sign-up bonus on the AMEX Starwood small business card ends tomorrow, November 1, 2017! So if you plan on applying for this fantastic deal, you only have a few hours left to do so!
This is a great offer, because the sign-up bonus alone is enough for free nights at Starwood (or Marriott!) hotels, like the magical Kenoa Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort, Barra De Sao Miguel in Brazil.
Best-Ever AMEX Starwood Small Business Card Bonus Ends Tomorrow
With the AMEX Starwood small business card, you’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $6,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And 10,000 more Starwood points for spending another $4,000 on purchases within the first 6 months. For a total of 35,000 Starwood points.
But according to American Express, this highest-ever sign-up bonus ends tomorrow, November 1, 2017!
You’ll also get:
- 2X Starwood points per $1 you spend at Starwood hotels (includes Aloft, Design Hotels, Element, Four Points, Le Meridien, Sheraton, St Regis, The Luxury Collection, Tribute Portfolio, Westin and W brand hotels) and Marriott hotels
- 1X Starwood point per $1 you spend on everything else
- Unlimited use of Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots (excluding in-flight)
- Access to Sheraton Club lounges (free breakfast and hors d’oeuvres) for cardholder and 1 guest staying in the same room (3rd-party bookings are excluded)
- 2 stay credits or 5 night credits toward Starwood Elite Status
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms & limitations apply
The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
Note: American Express only allows folks to get the sign-up bonus ONCE per person, per lifetime on ALL their cards.
Don’t wait, because the (best-ever!) 35,000 Starwood point sign-up bonus on the AMEX Starwood small business card ends tomorrow, November 1, 2017!