Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Check your email! Club Carlson is offering some loyalty program members 3,000 free Club Carlson points for answering a brief survey.
It’s an easy 3,000 Club Carlson points for ~10 minutes of your time. But the survey also offers a peek at changes and new perks they might be considering for their rewards program!
I’ll explain the details!
Earn 3,000 Free Club Carlson Points for Sharing Your Opinion (Targeted)
Link: Club Carlson
Link: Club Carlson Award Chart
Check your inbox (and spam folder!) for an email with the subject line “Earn 3,000 Gold Points for completing a brief survey“.
If you received it, click the link in the email by May 31, 2016, to complete a survey. It takes ~10 minutes and you’ll receive 3,000 Club Carlson points within 6 to 8 weeks.
Their lowest-category hotels cost 9,000 Club Carlson points per night, so this is a nice bonus that could get you closer to an award stay.
Changes Coming to Club Carlson?
I like when airlines, hotels, and banks send out surveys like this, because it offers a sneak peek at changes they may be considering to their loyalty programs.
The Club Carlson survey asks folks to give their opinion on possible new benefits and perks like:
- Points Loan – Borrow points and redeem free nights before earning them
- Earn points even when you redeem points for a free night
- Elite members receive guaranteed room upgrades each year – 1 for Silver, 2 for Gold, 3 for Concierge – plus additional upgrades when available
- Redeem free nights at an expanded set of hotels in top destinations where Club Carlson currently doesn’t have locations
- Points Sharing – Pool your points with your travel companions to extend your benefits to them
- Refer a friend to the program – Receive a referral bonus upon their first stay
- Elite Members get free access to Priority Pass airport lounges worldwide & TSA PreCheck
Remember, these aren’t definite changes coming to Club Carlson! But they’re looking for feedback on what perks are most appealing to folks like us!
Need More Club Carlson Points?
We don’t earn a commission from the Club Carlson cards, but we’ll always share the best deals with our readers!
Let me know if you received the survey and what you think of these (potential) new Club Carlson perks!