Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Delta’s throwing a Thanksgiving sale for First Class seats. And honestly, it’s pretty great.
These are domestic First Class flights that start as low as 7,000 Delta miles one-way. Both the points price and cash price are on sale, so check out the deal if you don’t have enough Delta miles to book these cheap awards. And check out our guide to help you make sure you’re always ready for a Delta flash sale like this!
If you don’t see a discounted route that’s interesting, it’s worth taking a minute to check the flights and dates you want. Because on just about every Delta sale, there are award flights cheaper than advertised, or discounts to cities that aren’t advertised.
And you’ll also find that the sale prices extend beyond the advertised sale dates. I saw 7,000 miles First Class flights from Boston to Buffalo throughout December!
Book by: October 23, 2018
Travel dates: November 17 through November 24, 2018
Restrictions: Minimum stay of 3 nights. Maximum stay of 30 days. You must purchase your flights at least 21 days prior to departure. Blackout dates vary by route.
Routes include one-way First Class flights between:
- Atlanta and Nashville for 16,000 miles
- Atlanta and Charleston for 17,000 miles
- Boston and Buffalo for 7,000 miles
- Detroit and Philadelphia for 14,000 miles
- Las Vegas and Salt Lake City for 17,000 miles
- New York (LGA) and Syracuse for 11,000 miles
- Minneapolis and Saint Louis for 17,000 miles
- Portland and Seattle for 10,500 miles
- Reno and Salt Lake City for 21,500 miles
…and lots more!
Keep in mind, these are THANKSGIVING flights. Flights that usually cost an arm and a firstborn. So the fact that you can get First Class flights for these prices is excellent!
Taxes + fees for these awards are ~$6 per ticket. Again, be sure to double check the routes you’re interested in because the prices (and travel dates) might be better than what’s advertised.
You can see the full list of deals here.
If you need more Delta miles, you can earn enough miles for almost any of these flights with just a single intro bonus from any of these cards:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
Just remember, you won’t earn the welcome bonus in time for this particular award sale. But if you apply now, you’ll be ready the next time a good deal comes around!