We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Today only at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy a $1,000 Expedia+ hotel certificate and +gold elite status for $650.
I’ll show you how you can use the $1,000 Expedia certificate and what perks you’ll get with elite status.
Deal for April 22, 2015 – $1,000 Expedia+ Hotel Certificate & Elite Status
Link: Daily Getaways Calendar
With today’s Daily Getaway, you can get a $1,000 Expedia+ hotel certificate and +gold status for $650.
Expedia+ is Expedia’s rewards program. And paying $650 for $1,000 in hotel credits is a great deal. But pay close attention to the restrictions:
- Coupons can only be used to book a +VIP Access or Expedia Rate hotel
- Coupons can only be used once. Any leftover value is void
- A coupon can only be applied to 1 hotel room per booking
- Coupon values don’t apply to taxes or fees
- Once a coupon is used, it cannot be refunded
- Coupons can only be used on reservations paid for at time of booking
You’ll have to use your $1,000 coupon on a single stay. And there are NO refunds. So I wouldn’t book this deal unless you have definite plans for a $1,000+ paid stay coming up!
Also, bookings where you pay at the hotel are NOT eligible. You can only use your certificate on +VIP Access or Expedia (pre-paid) hotels.
Along with the $1,000 hotel coupon, you get Expedia +gold status.
Other benefits include:
- 30% bonus points on eligible bookings
- 250 bonus points for +VIP Access stays
- Upgrades, early check-in, and late check-out, at +VIP Access hotels (when available)
- Special customer service line
Keep in mind, you typically won’t earn points or get elite status benefits from the hotel when you book through 3rd party sites like Expedia.
Today, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can get a $1,000 Expedia hotel coupon and +gold elite status for $650.
This is a great deal. But there are restrictions such as the $1,000 certificate can only be used on 1 booking and can NOT be split between separate stays. And once you redeem your coupon, there are NO refunds.
So make sure you’re okay with the terms before you get in on this deal!
Be ready when this deal is released, because it won’t last long!