We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Booking a hotel stay soon? This deal from Club Carlson could be worth a look!
Via Frequent Flyer Bonuses, Club Carlson just announced its Dream Deals promotion. You can earn 2,500 bonus Club Carlson points and up to 30% off stays at certain Club Carlson brands. Like Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson, and more!
The deal is good for stays from April 1, 2017, through June 18, 2017. And could be especially useful for folks traveling outside of the US (like Europe!) where these brands are much more common.
But you must book by March 26, 2017.
I’ll explain the details and how you can take advantage of this offer.
Earn Bonus Points & Save at Certain Club Carlson Hotels
Plus, you’ll get up to 30% off the best available rate. But you must book through the Dream Deals page by March 26, 2017.
Participating Club Carlson chains include:
Other important terms:
- The deal is only valid at participating Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson RED, Park Inn by Radisson, and Park Plaza hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the Americas
- Bookings are non-refundable – no changes or cancellations are allowed
- Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels have less of a discount
Is It Worth It?
If you already have a stay planned at any of the participating chains, booking with this promotion is a no-brainer. Because you wouldn’t want to miss out on bonus points!
But the least expensive Category 1 Club Carlson hotels cost 9,000 Club Carlson points per night. So you’d need at least 4 stays with this offer to earn a free night (2,500 bonus points X 4 stays = 10,000 points). Even though you could stretch your points by booking with points plus cash.
So it’s probably NOT worth switching your hotel stays to a Club Carlson hotel for this promotion, unless there are lots of great participating hotels where you’ll be traveling. And the up to 30% savings with this deal could make a stay at a Club Carlson hotel less expensive than other options.
That said, there other valuable offers from hotels that have more locations, like the current 2X points promotions at Marriott and Starwood, Hilton’s 2,000 points per night, and IHG’s Accelerate promotion.
Need More Club Carlson Points?
There aren’t many ways to earn Club Carlson points. You can sign-up for the:
- Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa – Earn 85,000 Club Carlson points after spending $2,500 on purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Club Carlson Business Rewards Visa – Earn 85,000 Club Carlson points after spending $2,500 on purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Club Carlson Rewards Visa – Earn up to 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account
You can also stay at Club Carlson hotels and earn at least 20 Club Carlson points per $1.
And if you aren’t a Club Carlson member, it’s easy to join.
You’ll earn 2,500 bonus Club Carlson points per stay and get up to 30% off qualifying paid nights with Club Carlson’s Dream Deals promotion.
The offer is good for stays from April 1, 2017, through June 18, 2017. But you must book through the promotion page by March 26, 2017.
If you have an upcoming Club Carlson stay planned, this offer is worth it! But it probably doesn’t make sense for most folks to switch a paid hotel stay to Club Carlson just for this deal.