We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
If you’re looking for cheap flights, today is a great day to book!
Let’s see where you can go!
Cheap Airfare Deals!
Southwest has cheap fares available between:
- Houston (Hobby) and Chicago (Midway) ($52 to $54 1-way, February 24 and 25, and March 3 and 4, 2015)
- Atlanta and New York ($79 1-way, Tuesdays and Wednesdays through May 2015)
- Dallas and New Orleans ($41 1-way, until March 18, 2015)
This is even better if you have the Southwest Companion Pass.
That’s because your companion flies with you for almost free on award and paid tickets. So it’s like getting a 2-for-1 deal!
Remember, you always get 2 free checked bags per person on Southwest!
2. American Airlines
You can fly American Airlines cheaply between:
- Dallas and New Orleans ($40 1-way, through March 2015)
- Dallas and San Diego ($136 to $147 round-trip, Tuesdays and Wednesdays through March)
Fares are for travel in coach. There are still lots of dates available!
3. United Airlines
United Airlines has a very inexpensive coach fare between New Orleans and Chicago. You’ll pay ~$96 round-trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in March.
There are still plenty of seats available!
Frontier often runs seat sales but this 1 is particularly good. Fly between New York and Miami for only $158 round-trip through March 26, 2015.
Remember, Frontier charges for carry-on and checked bags, so don’t forget to factor in that cost before you book.
You could get a great deal today when you book flights on Southwest, American Airlines, United Airlines, or Frontier between certain cities.
These fares won’t last! Let me know if you’re able to book a cheap ticket!