Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Announcing one of the highest bonuses we’ve ever seen for a United Airlines credit card!
With the new United Explorer Card offer, you’ll receive up to 65,000 United Airlines miles after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements!
After you earn the bonus, you’ll have enough miles for 3 round-trip coach flights within the continental US. Or a free round-trip coach flight to Europe!
You can earn a bonus of:
- 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- 25,000 additional United Airlines miles after spending a total of $10,000 on purchases in the first 6 months
Spending $10,000 in 6 months can sound daunting to many folks. It’s certainly NOT worth spending extra money just to earn bonus points. But you can likely spend a lot more on your credit card than you thought with purchases you’d make anyway! Check out our guide to meeting minimum spending requirements here.
The card also comes with:
- 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on purchases from United Airlines, and at restaurants, and hotels when you book directly
- 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Free first checked bag for the cardholder and 1 companion – but you MUST use your card to pay for your ticket
- 2 United Club lounge passes per card membership year
- Access to an increased number of award seats
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit (up to $100)
The card’s $95 annual fee is waived the first year. So you can spend ~11 months deciding if you like it before you pay a dime!
Note: Chase will NOT approve you for this card if you’ve opened 5+ cards from any bank (NOT counting Chase business cards and certain other business cards) in the past 24 months.
If you achieve the full bonus, you’ll have at LEAST 75,000 United Airlines miles (65,000 mile bonus + 10,000 miles for completing the spending requirement). That can save you thousands of dollars!
For example, a one-way Business Class flight from Chicago to Paris on a Star Alliance partner airline can easily cost $2,200. But you can book the same flight for just 70,000 United Airlines miles! That’s a value of ~3.1 cents each!
This is an exciting bonus for the folks who can meet the spending. Let us know if you apply!
To stay up to date on the latest credit card offers subscribe to our newsletter!