Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER SECRET: It’s wise to investigate the highest-ever, limited-time offers on the cards you want in order to earn the biggest bonus possible.
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card is currently offering 100,000 Marriott points after you open the card and spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. That’s 25,000 points higher than the previous offer, and it ends in just two days.
Marriott Bonvoy points are some of the most useful rewards you can collect. Not only can you use them for free hotel stays but also for free flights.
We’ll remind you what you can expect with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card.
100,000 Marriott Point Bonus With the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card
Apply Here: Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card
Read our review of the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card
Through May 16, 2019, the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card comes with 100,000 Marriott points after meeting minimum spending requirements.
The card also comes with:
- 6 Marriott points per $1 spent at participating Marriott hotels
- 2 Marriott points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Automatic Silver Elite Status (10% bonus points on paid stays, late checkout when available)
- Gold Elite Status (25% bonus points on paid stays, guaranteed late checkout, room upgrades when available) when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year
- 15 elite night credits each calendar year
The card has a $95 annual fee, but its perks can easily make the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card worth keeping forever. For example, every year after your account anniversary, you’ll receive a free-night certificate, valid at participating Marriott hotels costing up to 35,000 points per night!
Read this post to learn more about the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card benefits.
Marriott points are the best hotel points to earn for free flights. They’ve got tons of useful airline partners, like American Airlines, Japan Airlines and Alaska Airlines.
Before You Apply
The card is a stellar deal, but there are a few rules you should know before you submit an application.
This card is restricted by the Chase 5/24 rule. In other words, you won’t qualify for it if you’ve opened 5+ cards from any bank in the past 24 months (except certain business cards).
You’re also not eligible for the card bonus IF:
- You currently have or have earned a new card-member bonus in the last 24 months for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (aka Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus) or Marriott BonvoyTM Premier (aka Marriott Rewards® Premier)
- You currently have or have had in the last 30 days the Marriott BonvoyTM American Express® Card (aka The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express)
- You’ve earned a new card-member bonus or upgrade bonus in the past 24 months for either the Marriott Bonvoy BusinessTM American Express® Card (aka The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express) or Marriott Bonvoy BrilliantTM American Express® Card (aka the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card)
- You were approved for the Marriott Bonvoy BusinessTM American Express® Card (aka The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express) or Marriott Bonvoy BrilliantTM American Express® Card (aka the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card) within the last 90 days
If you’re interested in learning more, be sure to read these other posts about Marriott points:
- Marriott Bonvoy Review
- Marriott Points Value
- Marriott Bonvoy Elite Status
- Best Way to Use Marriott Points
- How to Transfer Marriott Points to Airlines
- How to Earn Marriott Points
- How to Setup a Marriott Account
- How to Use Marriott Points
- Marriott Award Chart
- Do Marriott Points Expire?
- Marriott Promotions
And also, subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you never miss a limited-time offer like this in the future!