Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER SECRET: You’re eligible for the big IHG Premier bonus even if you still have the old Chase IHG card.
If you’ve been considering the highest-ever sign-up bonus on the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, now’s the time to jump on it!
With it, you can earn up to 120,000 IHG points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements. But the offer’s only valid through May 1, 2019, so you only have two days left to apply!
Here are the details of this fantastic offer on the Chase IHG Premier card.
The information for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer
Chase IHG Credit Card: Get a Week or More of Free Hotel Nights With the Bonus
Apply Here: Chase IHG Premier Credit Card
Our full review of the IHG Credit card
Through May 1, 2019, you can earn up to 120,000 bonus IHG points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements on the Chase IHG Premier card:
- 80,000 IHG points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- An additional 40,000 IHG points after spending another $3,000 on purchases ($5,000 in total) within the first 6 months of account opening
You’ll also earn:
- 10 IHG points per $1 spent at IHG hotels
- 2 IHG points per $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1 IHG point per $1 on everything else
- Automatic IHG Platinum Elite status
- Free night certificate on each card anniversary (valid at any IHG hotel that costs 40,000 points or less per night)
The card has an $89 annual fee that’s not waived the first year. But the annual free night certificate at any IHG Hotel that costs 40,000 points or less, can make up for the annual fee by itself. Just be sure to use it on a hotel that costs more than $89 per night.
You’ll also get get a statement credit for your Global Entry ($100) or TSA PreCheck ($85) application fee once every 4 years. To qualify for the credit you must pay the application fee with your Chase IHG Premier card.
And when you have the card, you get the 4th night free on award stays. But it’s also worth noting, the 4th award night free benefit doesn’t apply to paid stays or points and cash bookings.
IHG award nights start at 10,000 IHG points for a free night at the lowest category hotels and up to 70,000 IHG points for a top-tier hotel. No matter what your travel style is, you’ll have lots of options with this bonus.
You can check out our full review of the IHG credit card here. And for more on IHG points, take a look at these guides:
- How to Understand IHG Points Value (and Ways to Save the Most Money on Your Next Hotel Stay)
- IHG Award Chart Basics: From New York to London and All the Way to Tahiti, You’ve Got Lots of Options!
- Do IHG Points Expire? Yes, but It’s Easy to Keep Them Alive With These 13 Tips!
- Easy to Earn IHG Status: Here’s What You’ll Get
- It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3! How to Setup an IHG Account
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.