Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
I found a better offer for the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card! You’ll earn 60,000 IHG points after meeting minimum spending requirements, plus a $50 statement credit after your first purchase.
The regular offer for the card does NOT include the statement credit, so this is a better deal.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this specific offer, but we’ll always share the best offers with our readers!
The information for this offer has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Chase IHG Card 60,000 Point Offer With $50 Statement Credit
You’ll earn 60,000 IHG points when you open a Chase IHG card and spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. Plus, with this new offer, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after your first purchase.
Plus, you’ll earn 5,000 IHG points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
You’ll also get:
- IHG Platinum elite status (free upgrades, priority check-in, and elite rollover nights)
- A free night at any IHG hotel worldwide each year of card membership
- 5X IHG points for every $1 you spend at IHG hotels
- 2X IHG points per $1 you spend at restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations
- 1X IHG point per $1 you spend on everything else
- 10% rebate on redeemed points (up to 100,000 IHG points a year)
- NO foreign transaction fees
The $49 annual fee is waived for the first year.
What Can You Do With the Bonus?
You can get lots of Big Travel with 60,000 IHG points, like stays at budget-friendly chains like Holiday Inn, or discounted IHG PointBreaks hotels for 5,000 points per night. And there’s currently a promotion to save 50% on award stays in the Caribbean, Mexico, Panama, and Colombia.
IHG hotels include Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, EVEN Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resorts, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, and Staybridge Suites brand hotels.
It’s well worth paying the $49 annual fee when you can get an award night worth hundreds of dollars!
Check out my posts on the top IHG hotels where you can use your free anniversary night:
- 5 Top Hotels in Europe to Book With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Great Hotels in the US With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Outstanding Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Terrific Hotels in Asia & Australia With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Excellent Hotels in Central & South America With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Fantastic Hotels on the Mediterranean Sea With IHG Card’s Free Night
Don’t Forget Chase’s Approval Rules
Remember, Chase now has stricter approval rules. So if you’ve opened ~5 or more credit cards from any bank (excluding certain business cards) in the past 24 months, it’s unlikely you’ll be approved for most Chase cards.
If you’ve recently (within ~90 days) received the card with the regular offer without the statement credit, it’s worth calling Chase or sending them a secure message to see if they’ll match you to the better offer.
And if you’re not in a hurry to get this card, you might want to wait, because there have been better sign-up bonuses (as much as 80,000 IHG points) in the past.