Best of Million Mile Secrets – May 2014
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
1. You can get 50,000 Southwest points from the Southwest credit cards. And the Chase Freedom has a limited time offer for $200 cash back or 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points after completing the minimum spending!2. I showed you how to transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points from Chase Ink cards to Southwest Airlines.
3. Why you should consider getting the 40,000 mile Barclays US Airways card before it’s gone.
4. Do you know how to get 140,000 miles + $600 in statement credits?
7. Do you know how to use Google Flights to save money?
8. Do you know all the ways to earn American Airlines miles?
10. I showed you how to pick a hotel card to get free nights in Tokyo.BONUS: Unless you do this, you will lose your Chase Ultimate Rewards points if you cancel your card.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)