Best of Million Mile Secrets – March 2015
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. You learned there’s a new prepaid card that’s better than AMEX Bluebird & Serve!
2. You can get 5 nights and 2 airline tickets to Disney World from 2 cards!
3. Do you know how to get your annual fee waived?
4. I showed you tips for deciding when and when not to use points for hotel stays.
7. Are you new to Million Mile Secrets? Our new Beginner’s Guide can get you started in 10 simple steps!
9. You learned how to earn and use Virgin America points.very cheap flights with you! Including a mistake Business Class fare to Beijing for just ~$450! And there were other heavily discounted tickets to Rio de Janeiro, Hawaii, Hong Kong, and more!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)