Best of Million Mile Secrets – June 2014
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. You learned which cards to load to Bluebird now that you can no longer load Vanilla Visa cards.2. Do you know which 12 hotel credit cards offer elite status? 3. I showed you how to share your points with anyone.
4. You can save money on hotels with an AAA membership.
5. Do you know which bank accounts you can open with a credit card?
7. I showed you the Chase Freedom airline ticket booking trick.
9. You learned when Chase Ultimate Rewards points are better than Barclays Arrival points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)