Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
I’m not supposed to promote my affiliate link which still appears to offer a 50,000 Membership Rewards Points sign-up bonus.
But I don’t see why I shouldn’t mention that the American Express website is still offering a 50,000 Membership Rewards points sign-up bonus after spending $5,000 within 3 months on The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN.
The $175 annual fee is waived for the 1st year and you earn:
- 3X AMEX Membership Rewards points in 1 of 5 categories (you choose): Airfare purchased directly from airlines, US advertising in select media, US gas stations, US shipping, and US hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases
- 2X points in the remaining 4 categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms and limitations apply
The bonus on this card has been zero points for most of the year (expired), but American Express has run 1-day only offers for 75,000 points, but with a $10,000 minimum spending requirement. The $10,000 minimum spending offer is worth waiting for if you can manage the extra $5,000 in minimum spending.