Mother-In-Law’s First Trip to India: Sights in Bombay
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!
- Introduction & Planning
- Kansas City to Chicago
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge
- American Airlines Flagship Service From Chicago To London
- British Airways First Class from London to Mumbai
- Shopping in Bombay
- Eating in Bombay
- Sights in Bombay
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Suite
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park King
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Hyatt Goa Activities
- Eating In & Around the Park Hyatt Goa
- Radisson Blu, Agra
- A Day in Agra
- Hyatt Regency Delhi
- 2 Days in Delhi
- Eating in Delhi
- United Business Class Back to the US
- Conclusion and Blog Giveaway
The British built the Gateway to India for the visit of King George and Queen Mary to India.Marine Drive runs along the Arabian Sea in South Bombay. It has a long walkway, and there are lots of people exercising, couple enjoying long walks, and others just relaxing.
Bombay has a great concentration of Art Deco architecture and much of it is on marine Drive.
You get a great view of the city from there!
Here’s a link to other things to do in Bombay, since we didn’t do much sightseeing on this trip.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)