Using Starwood Points: Part 7 – Using Points for Upgrades
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
Using Points for Upgrades
You can use Starwood points to upgrade a paid reservation at Starwood hotels.Click on the updated “Using Points for Upgrades” to learn more!
You can upgrade to a suite using Starwood points.
The easiest ways to earn Starwood hotel points are with the Starwood personal or business cards and by staying in Starwood hotels.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)