We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
Using Points for Upgrades
You can use Starwood points to upgrade a paid reservation at Starwood hotels.
Click on the updated “Using Points for Upgrades” to learn more!
You can upgrade to a suite using Starwood points.
The easiest ways to earn Starwood hotel points are with the Starwood personal or business cards and by staying in Starwood hotels.