Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
Starwood Elite Status
You get credit for 5 nights and 2 stays credit toward Starwood elite status each year by having the Starwood personal card.
And the Starwood business card also gives you credit for 5 nights and 2 stays towards elite status.
Click on the updated “Starwood Elite Status” to learn more!
Of all the hotels, Starwood has some of the nicer hotels. You can get nicer rooms and suites by having Starwood elite status.
You can get a jump start on Starwood elite status from the Starwood personal or business cards. And you can get Starwood Gold elite status from spending on the Starwood business card.