Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
Starwood Airline Transfer Partners
You can transfer Starwood points to ~30 airlines, which is more than American Express Membership Rewards and Chase Ultimate Rewards transfer partners. Transferring Starwood points to airlines is 1 of the best uses of Starwood points.
Click on the updated “The Best 9 Airline Transfer Partners” to learn more!
You can transfer Starwood points to ~30 different airlines. And you get a 5,000 point bonus when you transfer Starwood points in increments of 20,000.
The Starwood personal and business cards are the best everyday spending cards because you earn 1.25 airline miles for every $1 you spend, assuming you transfer your Starwood points to airlines.
Which airline is your favorite Starwood transfer partner?