Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
More flights and routes means better chances of finding an award seat to these popular destinations! And you can book award flights now.
Let’s look at the new flights and routes!
Delta’s New Flights for May 2016
Delta has been busy adding routes and flights from the US to Europe and Israel in 2016. Some of the new flights have already started!
This month they’re increasing the number of flights on existing routes, and adding new routes too! These include:
- Detroit to Munich, starting May 26, 2016, (6 times per week)
- Minneapolis to Rome, starting May 26, 2016, (Daily)
- New York (JFK) to Tel Aviv, starting May 26, 2016, (increased to 11 times per week)
- New York (JFK) to Edinburgh, starting May 26, 2016, (Daily)
- Raleigh-Durham to Paris (Charles de Gaulle), (Daily)
- Salt Lake City to London (Heathrow) (seasonal daily flights, 4X weekly otherwise)
And many more seasonal flights are available!
You can book these flights with Delta miles or cash, even if they haven’t begun. Delta doesn’t publish an award chart, so you’ll have to search for your travel dates to see how many miles are required.
And these routes can be an especially good deal for folks on the West Coast!
Low on Delta Miles?
If you need more Delta miles, you can earn them directly from AMEX Delta cards including:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
Or you can transfer points from your Starwood account to Delta at a 1:1 ratio. For every 20,000 Starwood points you transfer, you’ll get 5,000 bonus miles, for a total of 25,000 Delta miles!
Let me know if you book one of these new Delta flights!