We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Don’t wait! The increased 75,000 American Airlines mile sign-up bonus on the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® is ending tomorrow, October 19, 2017.
Emily and I don’t earn anything from this deal, but we’ll always tell you about the best offers!
Citi Executive 75,000 Mile Offer
The $450 annual fee is NOT waived the first year. But you’ll get great perks with the card, like:
- American Airlines Admirals Club membership (worth up to $550) – access Admirals Club lounges, and bring your immediate family or up to 2 guests traveling with you. You do NOT have to be flying American Airlines to enter the lounge!
- Authorized users (free to add!) can also access Admirals Club lounges (without the primary cardholder)
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit (every 5 years)
- First checked bag free (for you and up to 8 companions traveling on the same reservation) on American Airlines domestic itineraries
- 25% discount on in-flight purchases (like food, drink, and headsets) on American Airlines flights
- Priority check-in, security (where available), and boarding
- 10,000 elite-qualifying miles if you spend $40,000 or more on the card in a calendar year
- 2 American Airlines miles per $1 you spend on American Airlines
- 1 American Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- No foreign transaction fees
More Ways to Earn American Airlines Miles
There are plenty of ways to earn American Airlines miles. For example, you can transfer Starwood points to American Airlines at a 1:1 ratio. And you’ll get a bonus 5,000 American Airlines miles when you transfer your Starwood points in increments of 20,000!
There are other credit cards that earn American Airlines miles, too. For example:
- Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard – 50,000 American Airlines miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account
- Barclaycard American Airlines Aviator Red – 60,000 American Airlines bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of annual fee within the first 90 days of account opening
Plus, check out this post about more ways to earn American Airlines miles. And read my series on how to book American Airlines award flights like a pro for ideas on how to use the sign-up bonus!
The better deal for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® ends tomorrow, October 19, 2017.
With this increased offer, you’ll earn 75,000 American Airlines miles after spending $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
The $450 annual fee is NOT waived. But you’ll get perks like Admirals Club lounge access for yourself and immediate family or up to 2 guests. And your authorized users (free to add) can enter Admirals Club lounges on their own when they show their card.
We don’t earn anything from this card, but Emily and I will always let you know about the best offers!