Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Earlier today, I wrote about a better offer for the Chase Hyatt card.
You can earn 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel after meeting the minimum spending requirements. With this new offer, you’ll also get a $50 statement credit after making your first purchase with the card.
The regular offer does NOT include the $50 statement credit.
Emily and I don’t receive a commission for this card but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
I’ll explain how you can find this better offer.
Chase Hyatt 2 Free Nights + $50 Statement Credit
Link: Hyatt Hotels
With the better offer on the Chase Hyatt, you’ll get 2 free nights at ANY Hyatt hotel after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months. Plus, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after making your first purchase.
With this card, you’ll also get perks like:
- 3 Hyatt points per $1 you spend at Hyatt hotels which includes Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Resorts, Hyatt House, and Park Hyatt brand hotels.
- 2 Hyatt points per $1 you spend at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and car rental agencies
- Platinum status (free premium internet, better rooms when available, late check-out)
- 1 free night in a category 1 to 4 Hyatt each year on your account anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
The Chase Hyatt card is not restricted by Chase’s “5/24” rule. So most folks can apply for this card if they’re interested!
How to Find the Offer
To see the better deal, make a test booking at any hotel on the Hyatt website.
Choose a random hotel and click through to the final payment screen. You do NOT have to complete the reservation to find the offer.
Near the bottom right, you’ll see an advertisement for the Chase Hyatt card offer.
Click “Learn More & Apply Now“ to access the Chase Hyatt card’s better offer application page.
Enjoy Big Travel With 2 Free Nights at Hyatt Hotels
Million Mile Secrets team member Scott used his free nights to have an amazing experience at the all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
For more ideas, here’s my series about fantastic Hyatt hotels:
- 5 Top Hyatt Hotels in the US
- 5 Outstanding Hyatt Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico
- 5 Luxurious Hyatt Hotels in Asia & Australia
- 5 Terrific Hyatt Hotels in Central & South America
- 5 of the Best US Beaches With Hyatt Hotels
If you need more Hyatt points, here are all the ways to earn them!
When you make a test booking through the Hyatt hotel website, you’ll find a better offer for the Chase Hyatt card.
In addition to earning 2 free nights after meeting minimum spending requirements, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after making your first purchase.
Hyatt is my favorite hotel chain! Emily and I have always had great experiences staying with them and their service is consistently top-notch.
We won’t earn a commission if you apply for this card, but we’ll always let you know when a better offer is available!